Saturday, August 9, 2014

3 Hearts Photography family Is expanding!!!!!!

I will be taking an extended break over the next few months... but there is an exciting reason why!!!

My husband and I will be welcoming a 
BABY GIRL in October 2014!!!! 

She will be our first child & we could not be any happier.  The past 2 years have brought us through some very tough times, but we stuck it out & now we will be blessed with a beautiful addition very soon.


Though my camera won't be in very much use for awhile, I will be planning our daughters first year monthly photoshoots!!!! Instead of doing the typical onsie shots with each months sticker on them, I will be shooting her dressed as a different Disney Princess. Our family comes from a long history of Disney lovers & she will be no different!!!! I am beyond excited to be collecting outfits and props to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment