Wednesday, July 9, 2014

God Bless The USA moment through the years - Delaware Fireworks Photographer

I did this for last years fireworks post (Here: 2013 Fireworks) comparing my growth as a photographer.

Since I've pretty much mastered the technical aspects of shooting fireworks, I approached this year with a different goal. Composing images with different levels of fireworks vs just having a bunch of pretty bursts overlapping (like in 2012 image). By aiming for this, I definitely knew I'd have less images at the end of the show and would have to pay more attention to where the bursts were happening in the sky. I think I accomplished my goal.

I'm also getting much better with not completely blowing out the finale of fireworks shows (like in 2011 image). This is the hardest task of all since sooo many bursts are going off at the same time.

I call this the "God Bless The USA" moment because 11,000+ people stand to their feet as this giant flag is raised when the song plays as the finale!!!!! It's truly a breathtaking moment to experience!!!!!

¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨☆•*¨*~ HAPPY 4th OF JULY ~*☆¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*

No comments:

Post a Comment