Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MMRBQ 2012 - Delaware Concert Photography

93.3 WMMR's  MMRBQ  2012 
Sunday May 20th

 1 Ticket -- 8 Bands--  ONE AWESOME DAY of kick @$$ rock n roll at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden NJ.

Once again, we found ourselves in the pit, this time dead center, against the railing for the entire show.  Definitely one of the best concerts in awhile!!!!  Along with some great photos, I added Slashs' setlist & Shinedowns guitar pick to my collection that I plan to one day have framed for our Rock Room walls!!!!  I also got Shinedowns' setlist, but I gave that to my brother!

(PS: Rock Queen Images is my brand for concert photography)

ADELITAS WAY





  POP EVIL










HALESTORM






STEEL PANTHER





SLASH with MYLES KENNEDY




SHINEDOWN



GODSMACK




No comments:

Post a Comment