Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Season has arrived....

Halloween is one of my most favorite holidays.... 2nd only to Christmas!!! I never really had to room in my apartments to fully decorate for either holiday. However, that has all changed now that my husband & I own a house.

I know it's going to take a couple of years to build up a good stock of decorations, but for now, I am happy to unpack my Partylite pieces I have had for several years.






Sticks, Bones, & Stones are my all time favorite pieces. I love how Stones even has a fish skeleton in her belly!!!!



Some of these are called "Shadow Dancers". They are meant to hang on a wall and once you light a candle, shadows... well, DANCE on the wall. But I"ve always liked how they look on a table instead. Besides, speaking as a photographer, in some situations, shadow = BAD .... reflection = GOOD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment