Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Continuing Education To Enhance Client Experience

I have always desired to find ways to ensure my clients get the best experience I could possibly give them. In an effort to keep that promise to myself & to my clients, I continue to educate myself in all aspects of the ever changing world of photography.

I have recently become a member of The National Association Of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP).






What is NAPP?   NAPP is the largest Photoshop and photography association in the world with more than 71,000 members in 106 countries. (preceding text ©http://www.kelbytraining.com/napp/index.html)

NAPP provides online, live, and video training/tutorials on the latest features of Photoshop.  Since photography is a field that constantly changes, keeping up to date on these changes can be hard.  NAPP instructors make our lives that much easier by giving photographers a "one stop shop" to find out what's going on.   In September, I also plan to attend a live seminar with Scott Kelby in Philadelphia. Scott is an award winning author and is the President / co-founder of NAPP.

As I have stated in the past, I am 100% self taught and even though I may not have a college degree in Photography, there are just as credible, if not better, resources out there that give me the ability to enhance my skills. Being a member of NAPP in combination with Kelby Training online/live classes gives me the best Photoshop and photography training available anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment