Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Bret Michaels @ The Grand Opera House - Delaware Concert Photographer

One of my biggest passions in this field is concert photography.  I started out many years ago photographing local bands in smoky bars & then started bringing my camera to every concert I attended.  Since I want great shots, I ALWAYS find my way to the very front no matter where my tickets are in the venue. 




I use "Rock Queen Images" as my copyright/watermark for my concert shots because a really good friend of mine a few years ago referred to my now husband and I as "Mr & Mrs. Rock Royalty"... LOL!!! 

These are the latest photos from Bret Michaels on 10/5/10 @ The Grand Opera House in Wilmington, DE!

 *¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*•☆☆•*¨☆•*¨*~ENJOY ~*☆¨*•☆☆•*¨*•.¸¸♥¸.•*¨*








































No comments:

Post a Comment